Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Tag!




I don't know why but this year i'm not as excited for Christmas as I usually am. I think now i've bought my camera which is one of my presents, i'm a lot more excited.


1.What is Your Favourite Holiday Movie? I really love all the Santa Clause films and Christmas Do-over!
  2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Color? 
I love gold and red together for Christmas!

  3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?I stay in my pyjamas until about 11 then go and get a bit dressed up with the new clothes and makeup I received! 
  4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Ohh this is a hard one....er I think I would say my mum.....i think?  

  5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
I have always opened Christmas presents on Christmas morning and until reading these tag's thought everybody else did that too!




 6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No, I cant say I have....
  7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I love going Christmas shopping, seeing all the Christmas lights, putting the tree up and decorating the house, baking, watching Christmas films..................! 
 8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Not really just for everything to go right!
9. Favourite Christmas Smell?

I love the festive candles like glades spiced apple and yankee candles Christmas eve.
  
10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
I love having a massive Christmas dinner - turkey, stuffing, potatoes, carrots, sprouts etc and I love Christmas crackers too !


Look out for some more Christmassy posts coming soon!


Megan xx



No comments:

Post a Comment