Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Just a quick post from my new iPod to say I hope all my readers had and are having an amazing day. If anyone would like a what I got for Christmas post then please let me know in the comments below. I got an iPop touch and a camera along with many other goodies which I will tell you about in the what I got for Christmas post if I do one. Anyway now I have a good camera I will be doing a lot of posts in the next week so look out for those. Also if anyone's interested in a retro design digital radio, my family are selling a brand new one on eBay so if you want the link please let me know. Anyway enjoy the rest Of your Christmas day and please tell me what you got in the comments below.
I hope this post turned out okay. Much love Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. yup, your post turned out okay. :)

    yay for getting a new ipod and camera! i would love to see all the goodies you got for christmas. :)

    p.s. i got tresor midnight rose, a lancome mascara, and a bracelet with my name on it, to name a few. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your presents sound lovely :)

    I am so behind on posts but now I have my new camera the picture quality is great so I have got about 15 posts planned including what I got for Christmas yay

    ReplyDelete