Sunday 8 January 2012

2011 Favorites


For me 2011 was the year I truly got into beauty and skincare products. I have made some amazing discoveries in the past year...














Rimmel lash accelerator - maybelline one by one volume express mascara - MUA Heaven & Earth Pallet - Sigma F80 - Sigma E25 - Japonesque eyeshadow crease brush - Japonesque large eyeshadow fluff brush - Japonesque mineral blush brush - Nivea Milk and honey lipbalm - blistex lip massage - carmex libalm - Soap and glory righteous butter - Soap and glory clean on me - batiste in medium brunette - eau de soap and glory perfume - 17 blusher in nude - witch concealer in light - Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser - simple anti blemish moisturiser 

What were your 2011 favorites ?

Megan x

3 comments:

  1. ive got my fave 2011 posts on my blog :) 2011 was the year i started really getting into beauty myself too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try that Rimmel mascara, love the F80 and E25 as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should its amazing and lasts a long time for a mascara without drying up x

      Delete