Sunday 22 January 2012

Batiste Review


Anyone who knows me knows that Batiste is a staple product of mine. Until recently I really only used the medium brunette bottle as I didn't want to risk the grey roots, but the scents of these 3 are unbeatable.

Blush - This one smells very girly and a little bit flowery but not too much that its overpowering. This just has a really nice smell to it.

Wild - This scent is my least favorite of the three but I do still really like it. It smells a bit like leaves and mud but in a nice way obviously.

Brit - This is my absolute favorite scent of the three and out of all the batiste's I have used before. I don't know if its just because I know its meant to smell British but I do actually think it smells British. I think it smells of strawberries and cream and I love it.

All of these are available from Boots for £2.99 which is an amazing price as they last such a long time. Just make sure to rub them in properly or you will have grey hair for the day.

Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been searching high and low for the tropical one, I really want to try these!

    ReplyDelete