Thursday 5 January 2012

Collection 2000 products

I recently got a couple of collection 2000 products. I decided on the blushalicious shimmer shades and angel delight cream puff lipcream.



Personally I really like the cream puff as it creates a matt finish but not too matt if that makes sense. All the colours in the range are gorgeous and i'm thinking of going to buy the shade fairy cake. £2.99

With the blush it doesn't give much colour pay of at all. I think its great as a highlight as its not overly shimmery and doesn't make you look like a glitter bomb. If you just use one colour you do get a bit of colour pay off but I personally don't like shimmery blushes. £4.99 

Megan xx




6 comments:

  1. I really want to try cream puff it looks beautiful i get what you mean about the right level of "matteness" :] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cream puffs from Collection 2000 - they are great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I haven't tried any of the Cream Puffs yet!

    - Allie x

    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Collection 2000 cream puff <3 You should try their extreme felt tip pen liner <3
    It's amazing for travelling as it wont spill or anything and in my opinion it lasts forever (i use it most days)!!!
    Love you blog

    Coleyxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried these. But i like that it has a matte finish to it! That's always good.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cream puffs too, fairy cake is definitely my favourite. Not to mention they smell so yummy :) xox

    ReplyDelete