Tuesday 14 February 2012

Guest Blogger Q&A #1









I am starting a blogger Q&A series on my post and the first blogger is the lovely Charlotte from The Fairest Of Them All.


Blogs name - The Fairest Of Them All

Why did you start your blog ?
  I started my blog after constantly looking at my friend Amy's Beauty Boutique Blog :) I loved reading hers and thought why not start my own ! So I did and it's only been 8 weeks but I love it !!

What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The blogging community ! I love how everyone is like a family and you really get to know other bloggers :)

What make up do you use on a daily basis? 
On a daily basis I use my Clinique super balanced foundation , elf mineral powder , blink and go mascara from the glossy box I love it !! And Clinique bronzer or blusher depending on my mood :) 

Where are your favourite places to shop?
Favourite places to shop are primark and topshop a lot of topshop dupes can be found in primark but when I want to treat myself I head to topshop :)
 
What are your 4 top makeup brands?
Clinique
Mac
Estée lauder
Elf

When did you first become interested in makeup?
I have always been interested from when I was little and wanted to put lipstick on like my mum but I didn't properly start wearing it till about year 9 in high school and that was because every body else did :) I wouldn't say I really need to wear makeup but for some reason I won't leave the house without it !! It's a confidence thing I think :) 

What are your favourite blogs?
Sunday girl
Beauty Boutique
Cupcakes and cosmetics
Sophie etc
Flutter and sparkle


If you would like to take part in a blogger Q&A please leave a comment below with your email address and I will email you the questions.

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment