Tuesday 14 February 2012

Umberto Giannini Products

I have heard lots of people rave about Umberto Giannini products for a while so when I was offered the chance to try them I couldn't wait to give them a try.



My favourite product of the 2 I received is the Glamour Puss Crystal Mist which is basically just a glitter spray. Its not full on disco ball which I like, it just shimmers when the light hits it. Its £5.61 in Boots which I think is quite good as you don't really need that much in one go.

The next product is the highly raved about backcomb in a bottle. To be honest this just doesn't work for me. It claims to add the texture and volume that backcombing your hair does. It hardly gives me any volume but maybe that's because of how thick and long my hair is. It does smell quite nice though! This is also £5.61 from Boots.

Megan xx



No comments:

Post a Comment