Friday 23 March 2012

Aussie Mega Shampoo and Conditioner


Aussie is a brand I have heard so much about but I never got round to trying any products from them. Their 3 minute miracle conditioner seems to be everyone in the blogging world's holy grail product. Anyway when I had the chance to try a shampoo and conditioner out I was so excited to be trying the brand everyone raves about. I received the mega shampoo and conditioner which both retail for £5.99 although I believe they are on 3 for 2 in Boots at the moment. 


The shampoo to me smells like non alcoholic ginger beer, but it smells really nice. They both leave your hair feeling clean. The shampoo works as a good build up shampoo to remove products that have built up over time as after my first use my hair felt so much cleaner and was a lot more manageable. 


The only thing I really don't like is the feel your hands get when you rub the shampoo into your hair, its weird to explain but I can get over it as the product is so good.


Have you ever tried any Aussie products?  


Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment