Monday 5 March 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise






I was recently very kindly offered the chance to try some Liz Earle products. The Liz Earle customer service team are one of the best I have ever come across. I was sent 3 products and decided to review them all in one go.


Cleanse and Polish is such a raved about product in the beauty community and after trying it I understand why. Its a creamy consistency which I really like and is suitable for all skin types and ages, the only thing I wasn't too keen on was the smell which is kind of minty but i've actually started to like it now. I could definitely tell it was working as after about 2 days of using it, my skin had completely broken out, that was great as it shows the product really works and is getting rid of all dirt. My skin has been noticeably better since I started to use this. I got the 100ml starter set which cost £14.25 and it comes with 2 muslin cloths. I will definitely be repurchasing





Instant boost skin tonic spritzer has the loveliest smell in the world. On the Liz Earle website it says it smells of lavender but I think it smells like roses but not too overpowering. Anyway this comes in spritzer form and a bottle form. I choose the spritzer because you can use it to freshen up as well as using it in your skincare routine. I haven't noticed this making a lot of difference but I do enjoy using it. 200ml - £12.50




The skin repair light moisturiser is the moisturiser for oily/combination skin. I really like the moisturiser a tiny bit does the whole face and it sinks in really quickly. It smells really fresh and leaves skin feeling soft. As much as I love it I don't think I will repurchase as 50ml is £18.75 which I think is expensive when my favorite moisturiser is about £4 for 75ml.

All the Liz Earle products are available from the website
Have you ever tried any Liz Earle products?

Megan xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment