Wednesday 18 April 2012

Especially Escada

Escada perfumes are really high quality, expensive looking but without a massive price tag like most perfumes. This 30ml bottle is £32 and although its not exactly cheap, its a lot cheaper than other perfumes of that size. 






Okay lets start off with the packaging, the outer box is very simple, hot pink with a gold lid and gold E's on the box. The bottle is definately the nicest perfume bottle I own although it was a tough decision as I also love the Marc Jacobs Oh Lola bottle but this won. It's a cube shaped glass bottle with a gold lid in the shape of 2 E's.






I am rubbish at describing scents so I will just show you what the Boots website says 


"Especially Escada … The FragranceEspecially Escada is built around a delicate rose accord. The result is a refined and sophisticated perfume that expresses soft femininity. Especially Escada says luxury but in a modern and light-hearted way.
The fragrance opens with an intense and sparkling top note of pear that combines with the exotic and musky notes of Ambrette seeds. Together they create a burst of sparkling freshness and the idyllic introduction to the all-important heart accord.At the heart of the fragrance lies the beautifully special scent of a fresh and dewy rose combined with a watery facet that captures the aroma of rose petals.In addition to the delicate rose notes, Ylang Ylang emanates a soft, floral and intensely feminine appeal. The luxurious combination of rose and Ylang radiate a fresh and natural aura of positivity; the uplifting ingredients synonymous with joy and happiness.Light musky notes to support the delicate floral bouquet complete the scent adding a subtle touch of femininity."

I really like the scent and it lasts about 5 hours on the skin which is quite good as I don't mind reapplying it throughout the day. It reminded me of Parma violets when I first sprayed it but I really liked it even though I hate the smell of Parma violets.

Have you got any perfume recommendations?

Megan xx

4 comments:

  1. I have a few samples of this I really like the way it smells and your right it does last pretty long on the skin :)

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really lovely scent, I might get a sample as I really want a new perfume for summer but just can't decide on which to get :p x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Escada Pacific Paradise but their perfumes always get discontinued so quickly, I was disappointed but I found that most of their fragrances smell similar so I'm sure to find another one I'll love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the bottle! I really like calvin klein and Chanel! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog - http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete