Friday 13 April 2012

Friday Five: Soap and Glory


I really love reading posts like this so decided to start a series of my own. Every Friday I will tell you about my top 5 items in a group, whether that's mascara, lipbalm or anything else. If you have any suggestions for next week please leave them in the comments below.


So this week I decided to post on my top 5  6 Soap and Glory products because I couldn't just choose 5.


The scrub of your life - I love using body scrubs to remove dry skin and I know every one loves flake away but I think this does a much better job of softening the skin while removing the dry and dead skin.


Eau de soap and glory - I have had this perfume for just under a year and really really love it. Its one of those everyday fragrances that's not too overpowering but still noticeable. 


Clean on me - This shower gel is my favourite shower gel ever and believe me I have tried a lot. I am on my third bottle but they last so long. I use 5-6 pumps every single day. A bottle seems to last me about 6 months so well worth the money.


Kick ass concealer - This is quite a recent addition to my soap and glory collection but it was exactly what I was looking for. At the time I had a huge red spot and blemish on my chin and nothing would cover it but this did the job perfectly. It has a undereye concealer, blemish concealer and a setting powder. I reviewed it here.


Show good face foundation - This is really the only highstreet foundation that do a colour light enough for me. I have the shade fairest of them all and really love it. Its got buildable coverage.


The righteous butter body lotion - I'm not normally a fan of body lotion as I hate the sticky feeling it gives but with this it sinks in very quickly and smells divine.


I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any suggestions for next week please let me know.


Megan xx

1 comment:

  1. I got 'The Clean On Me' shower gel the other day,I think that was the one anyway.It was my first ever Soap&Glory purchase ever and I bought so much more today,cannot wait to try them all out :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete