Sunday 15 April 2012

Guest Post: Current Spring Favorites

Today's guest post is by Lizzy who has an amazing youtube channel and blog. I hope you all enjoy reading, I know some of these products are now on my wishlist.


Hey everyone, so today I thought I would share with you my current favourites! Hope you enjoy!




Revlon Colourstay Foundation (for Combination/Oily Skin in the shade '150 Buff'): I first tried out this foundation this month and I absolutely love it! It gives a nice matte, natural finish and I use it with my EcoTools Stippling Kabuki brush as I find this gives the most natural finish. It provides great coverage and obviously lasts very well. It's not my new miracle foundation as it does still come off on my ever-so-shiny nose but hey ho!

Natural Collection Eyeshadow Duo (in Mink/Sable): I have really been enjoying using these silky, natural eye colours for a quick, delicate every day eye. I think NC products are sometimes overlooked so I highly recommend you try this duo out!


Accessorize Lip Gloss (in 'Scandal'): this is a gorgeous lip gloss! Its a beautiful coral/pink colour! The texture of these are amazing! So smooth and creamy - no stickiness whatsoever! These will only cost you 300 pennies too! Amazing!

Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel: I picked this up when my Clearasil spot treatment just wasn't doing it for me anymore! I much prefer this spot treatment as it goes well under makeup and I feel as if it treats the spots in double the time the Clearasil one did! Very good product.


H&M Cuticle Cream: First of all, this smells incredible! It was extremely cheap in H&M so decided to risk it and am so glad I did!It is a lovely thick, but non greasy cream that really improved the appearance of my nails and cuticles! A definite re-purchase for me!



NYC Colour Wheel (in 'All Over Bronzed Glow'): this is a rediscovery of mine as I used to use it a lot last summer. Since the nicer weather has been coming in I have had the urge for a warmer complexion once again and this is just the product for that! This is a totally matte, natural, non-muddy looking bronzer that is cheap, accessible and does the job well!

No7 Vital Enlightening Highlighting Powder (from their spring collection): I purchased this at the beginning of the month with my trust No7 voucher and I am so glad I took the plunge to buy it! It is a lovely frosted pearl colour that brings a lovely radiant sheen to the skin! The packaging is lovely and the powder itself reminds me a lot of a Laura Mercier product! The only complaint I have about this product is that it is very fragile and has a shattered a little on me already so be careful!

Those were my current favourites & I hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out my YouTube Channel, Blog & Twitter (linked below)!

Twitter: 
Beauty Blog:


Much Love,
Lizzy
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment