Monday 2 July 2012

July Beauty Wishlist

1) L'oreal color infallible in sahara treasure - I have been wanting this for ages after seeing so many bloggers talk about it. Its really unique as it it loose powder but pressed together.


2) MUA undressed pallete - I love MUA eyeshadows they are so pigmented yet so cheap. This new pallete is almost an exact dupe for the Naked Pallete and at only £4 it would be rude not to buy it. (No superdrugs near me stocks the palletes)


3) L'oreal rouge caresse lipstick in Aphrodite scarlet - This is a gorgeous colour and have heard that the range are comparable to the Revlon lip butters which I love.


4) Revlon photoready cream blush - I love cream blush and the small range of colours from Revlon are all bright colours which I love in a cream blush.


5) Maybelline colour tattoo in bad to the bronze - I have heard so many good things about these and every blogger seems to have them and have written about them. I haven't tried the mac paintpots and I have heard these are similar.


6) MUA going for gold pallete - I love anything that has an Olympic theme and this pallete has just that. I would wear all the colours and in case you cant tell the colours are all shades of medals; bronze, silver and gold.


7) Clinique Chubby Stick in chunky cherry - These are everywhere at the moment and the TV advert has really sucked me in. They have a wide colour range and I really want to try one.


Please let me know if you enjoy wishlist posts and I will post a few more of them. Whats on your wishlist this month?


Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought the Undressed palette from the MUA website and I love it! The colours are really pretty.

    I want to try the Clinique Chubby Sticks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on some Rouge Caress Lipsticks either. Great blog, i'm following now :)

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete