Monday 13 August 2012

Luxbox Beauty Box | July 2012



Luxbox have been having some problems with their posting lately so the July box was a little bit late. I obviously didn't mind that it was late as Luxbox have good customer service and let the subscribers know what is happening via facebook, twitter and if you email they will email back quickly.


Magnifibres brush on false lashes

I am really intrigued by this product. I'm hoping that as well as making my lashes look longer it will help hold a curl as even my curlers aren't managing to do that. You brush it on after your normal mascara and then apply another coat of mascara. This is a full sized product worth £20.


BRTC Gold Caviar BB Cream

This BB cream claims to have it all. SPF 50, anti aging properties, wrinkle repair and moisturiser. It also claims to be whitening which i'm not too sure about. I don't know if its too good to be true but I don't think the little sachets will be enough to test the product properly. I don't get on with BB creams very well so don't think I will be using these.
£17 for full size.


Gatineau Essential Skin Corrector

This is basically an anti aging cream. It claims to offer a anti aging shield designed to offer complete protection to skin against internal and external aggression's which cause accelerated aging. 
Full size £69     Sample worth £10.35


Yana cosmetics foundation

This is one of the products I am not very impressed with.  It claims to be full coverage yet it doesn't cover anything on my skin and leaves a funny white tinge on my face. I was impressed by the fact that Luxbox emailed all the subscribers asking what shade they wanted.
Full size £25




Inika Certified Organic Eye Liner

I think this is my favourite item from this months box even though I don't tend to wear eyeliner.I really like how creamy and pigmented the colour is. It is also super easy to blend so could also be blended onto the lid as an eyeshadow. 
Full sized product worth £11.75

Which beauty boxes are you subscribed to?

Megan xx




2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the 'Magnifibres brush on false lashes'! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the content of the box. Hope I can have one of them too.

    ReplyDelete