Thursday 23 August 2012

Small Clothing haul

I don't know if you know this about me, but I really like buying clothes from George at Asda. Most people underestimate the clothes you can fins at the supermarket but to be honest they are just as pricey as somewhere like H&M and much better quality. 


I actually found these in the George 1/2 price sale the other week. They fit amazingly and are so comfy. Its hard to believe they were only £4!!


I got this top for my work experience as I needed to wear smart casual. It cost £14 which is quite a lot for a top to me but it is great quality and I adore the cute pattern.



This is the bag I have got for school next year. It has a cute bunny print on it which I personally love. Although it's an overnight bag (and I think its a bit big for school) it will certainly fit all my folders and things in. It also has a zip over the top which is great to keep papers protected if its raining. This bag cost £9 which for a well made bag is an amazing price.

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago I use to shop at George and your right they do have some fantastic bargains but my local one closed and put an end to my George shopping. Love the bunnie pattern on the bag!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete