Friday 23 November 2012

Empties #2

Bonjour! Today I thought I would do an empties post. I love to see what people have used up and to find out if they would buy the product again.


Herbal essences volume shampoo £3.79 - I love this shampoo, its the one I always go back to. Would I repurchase? I already have!

Batiste wild £2.99 - I love Batiste a lot. I use it the day after I wash my hair just to refresh it and to make sure it looks clean for an extra day. The scent is quite nice but not my favourite. Would I repurchase? I have but not in this scent.

Batiste blush £2.99 - Again the same as above. I am now loving the new paisley scent.


VO5 Nourish me truly conditioner £3.59 - I didn't really like this conditioner. I didn't feel like it detangled my hair at all and I prefer most conditioners more than this. Would I repurchase? No!

Herbal Essences voulme conditioner x2 £3.79 - Again this is the conditioner I always use. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and I really love it. I have already repurchased.



Listerine smart rinse mouthwash £2.50 - If you don't like strong mint mouthwash this would be perfect for you. It is designed for children but I find its extremely effective at doing its job. I will repurchase when I have finished my current mouthwash.

Colgate advanced whitening toothpaste £3.49 - I always use colgate toothpaste but this one was a bit of a letdown. It was supposed to be whitening but I haven't noticed any difference at all. Would I repurchase? Probably not!


Impulse body spray in Paris and New York £1 - I found these 2 half empty in a drawer and just decided to use them up. I do really like the scent but I don't really wear body spray. I don't think I will repurchase.


Sure deodorant in cool pink about £2.50 - This deodorant was average. It was okay but not outstanding. I probably won't buy it again.
Nivea pearl 48hr deodorant £2.50- I found this half empty in a drawer. I'm not a massive fan of Nivea deodorants; they leave white marks and are really sticky. I won't be buying again!


Nivea double effect £1.50 - This wasn't as bad as the other Nivea deodorant but I would still not purchase it again.

Natural Collection strawberry body scrub £2 - I really didn't like this. I basically had to use the whole bottle to cover my body. It really didn't exfoliate very well either.

I am glad I have been able to finish some products (especially the ones I didn't like) so now I have some room in my beauty drawers.

Please let me know if you have post requests.

Thanks

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment