Wednesday 20 February 2013

Banana Muffins

As I have mentioned before I am making my blog less beauty related and more everything related of course it will still be mainly beauty but I do enjoy doing other things too. I thought I would do a baking post today as I love to bake and these banana muffins are one of my favourite things to eat.



You will need;

2 ripe bananas
3oz brown sugar (demerara works fine)
3oz margarine or butter
7oz self raising flour
4fl.oz milk
1 egg

Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and set your muffin cases out on a baking tray.

Start by mixing the sugar and butter together. When they are mixed add the mashed bananas and mix again.

Beat the milk and egg into the mixture.

Fold in the flour.
Place in the oven for 20-25 until they are golden brown and firm to touch.

And that's it. They are so simple to make and only take about 10 minutes to prepare.

Let me know if you liked this post and I will do some more baking posts if you did.

Megan x


3 comments:

  1. Yum! Can you send me one of those over... :P

    Ellie x

    waterprooflashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious! Can't beat baking with bananas! :D x


    Hannah x


    www.palindromepoppet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete