Friday 22 February 2013

Luxbox Review | January 2013

The January Luxbox was late again and didn't arrive until last week therefore I thought it was the February box. Anyway after my confusion, I have gotten round to writing this post. The content of this months box are really quite good and I am happy with 3 out of 4 of them. I was however disappointed that there were only 4 products in the box as there are normally 5 or 6.





Balm Balm Rose Geranium Lip Balm - Full size £3



I really like this lip balm and think it is a really nice addition to the box especially at this time of the year. I'm not normally a fan of rose scented things but this isn't too overpowering and once its on the lips you can't smell it that much anyway. It is average for a lip balm and is nourishing but it isn't the best lip balm I have ever tried.



John Masters Lavender Rosemary Shampoo For Normal Hair - 30ml

 30ml-£2.68 / 236ml-£16


The scent of this shampoo is very strong but very natural. It smells like lavender and is quite a refreshing smell. I am yet to use this but I am quite excited to see what it does to my hair and a bonus is its organic.



John Masters Citrus And Neroli Detangler - 30ml
30ml-£2.68 / 236ml-£16

This is a detangling conditioner which claims to condition hair without weighing it down. It can also be used as a leave in conditioner and it is gentle enough to use everyday. I am yet to try this but am excited to as it smells like lemon.

Dr Bragi Age Management Moisturiser - 5ml
5ml-£12 / 50ml-£120

This is described as an eye cream, serum and moisturiser in one. It is supposed to make skin more youthful. I am going to be giving this to my mum but at £120 even if it works I don't think she will ever be buying it again.

Overall this month I am quite happy with the contents of the box and am certain everything will be used up.

Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes?

Megan xx


2 comments:

  1. I love that these are natural products (although I haven't heard of Dr Bragi so I'm not sure about that one). The John Masters products sound gorgeous and I love the packaging for them, it looks so chic! I used to be signed up to glossybox but I'm to anymore after receiving too many disappointing boxes.

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get a beauty box if these are the kind of products you get!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete