Tuesday 19 February 2013

Small Clothes Haul

I have only bought 3 items of clothing this year but I thought I would do a mini haul because they were bargains and I love reading other posts like this. 


Okay so this jacket is amazing. I don't think the picture does it justice. It was the biggest bargain ever from Dorothy Perkins. It was supposed to be £40 but guess how much it cost......any guesses? This cost me a whole £7, which is by far the best £7 I have ever spent. It wasn't in the sale either there was like a 20% off on some items and then a £7 sticker on this. I have been wearing this with jeans but it kinda looks like denim on denim so if anyone has any suggestions of what I could wear this with please let me know.


This was also from Dorothy Perkins and cost £14 which is quite a lot for a top but the studs on the shoulders and the colour sold this to me. This was supposed to be £20 but had a discount on it. I haven't actually worn it yet so I think I will wear it when I go out for a meal for my birthday.


This big cosy cardigan thing is from George at Asda. It was in the sale originally for £20 but it along with all the other cardigans like this were on the £10 sale rack so my mum went and told the people so I got this for a measly £10. I love it so much. It is so warm and I think it is a great transition piece into spring.

Please let me know if you like this kind of post and I will do more.

Megan xx




1 comment:

  1. I love clothes haul posts! The blue jacket would look gorgeous with open with a pretty foral summer dress or a light weight white/cream dress :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete