Monday 25 March 2013

Lush Henata


One of Lush's Easter releases is the Henata. I am never desperate to buy any of these limited edition products but when I was in Lush a few weeks ago I couldn't resist buying this cute thing. It has a citrus scent with a hint of washing powder which makes it really overpowering! I love the name though and the take on the pinata party game :)

As this costs over £4 I did not want to just use it for one bath like the people in the shop suggested. If you do want to use this for several baths I recommend getting a rolling pin and hitting it with that as this is really hard to break.

I broke mine into about 10 pieces which may seem like too many but the water still went orange and the citrus scent was still there (the washing powder scent goes when it is in the water). 

There are also a few surprises inside (as the name would suggest) which consist of little blue and yellow eggs, glittery pieces of lavender and apparently paper flowers which I haven't come across yet.

This is a really nice product although if it was available all the time I would not repurchase. It left my skin feeling quite dry and I much prefer the bubble bars which are the same price :)

Have you tried any of the Lush Easter collection?

Megan xx

17 comments:

  1. I adore the smell of washing powder lol! maybe this might be lovely for me :D x

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not too bad, its just when you smell it the powdery smell makes me start coughing ha :) xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always hit my bath bombs with a rolling pin too! It may sound silly but Lush can be pretty overpriced, so it's nice to get more than one bath out of their products! Love what you chose though, I may have to invest!!

    http://magazinesandmodels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really expensive, it doesn't sound silly. I cannot justify spending £5 to have a bath when the product would last for more than that. I also feel like wasting the product if I use it all at once.

      It is so cute, the design is what made me pick it up :) x

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried anything from the Easter collection yet. I might just pick up a bath bomb as Lush is quite overpriced but I can't resist how cute the products look.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always buy the products from Lush by how many uses I will get. If I will only get one then I don't mind paying under £2 but if you only get one use from a £5 I would never buy it.

      Everything in the collection is so cute. Have you seen the carrot? Its amazing :) xx

      Delete
  5. Hm.. The design is so lovely and the color as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the design. That is the only reason I picked it up :) xo

      Delete
  6. Aww this sounds brilliant.. I need to get my hands on more LUSH products!
    Please take a look at my new blog - http://allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com
    & I've given your blog a follow hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the follow! I will check out your blog! I love Lush but there products have become really expensive so it's more of a treat for me than something I buy all the time :) xo

      Delete
  7. Wow, that looks so nice! good idea about breaking it up for more than one bath! Just followed you!
    We're a new blog, maybe you can come check us out?:)
    love, www.tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never spend £5 on one bath so breaking it up is a great way to get more baths for the same price :) xo

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I know! I am always sucked in by cute packaging or designs :) xx

      Delete
  9. I had a little sniff of this the other week, I regret not picking this up. Too cute! :)

    Have a wonderful Easter, doll! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are things I much prefer to this but nonetheless I will still enjoy finishing it off :) xo

      Delete