Sunday 19 January 2014

The Sunday Post #2


I hope you've all had a lovely week! This week I did my 4 mocks over the space of 2 days and it would be an understatement to say it was horrible. I'm not too sure how well I did but I definitely think 2 went a lot better than the other 2. In biology on Friday I had to do a heart dissection which was disgusting and I couldn't even finish it, it really was horrible! I'd prefer to just learn from my textbook! On a plus side I had no homework or coursework deadlines for the week so since my mocks finished on Tuesday, I haven't had any work to do at home so took the opportunity to relax for a few days as I have a couple of coursework deadlines looming over the next few weeks. 

This week I have been loving wearing my hair in a fishtail braid over my shoulder, it's a really quick and easy hairstyle and keeps my long hair out of my face, which is especially great since it's been quite windy this week. I've also been listening to the Wicked and Frozen soundtracks non stop, the songs on both are amazing. On that note if you haven't seen Frozen I highly recommend it, one of the best animated films I've ever seen, if not the best. I've also started to sort everything in my room out. It's really tidy to look at but everything is so unorganised in my drawers and cupboards so have started to declutter. 

Today I have made some lovely chocolate cupcakes complete with butter cream and have spent the rest of the day being really lazy surrounded by candles. I have written a few blog posts so haven't been completely unproductive this weekend. 

I have written a few posts for next week including a review of a recipe book which I really love as well as 2 posts full of my revision tips and techniques and possibly a sneaky haul post. 

Have you done anything interesting this week?

Megan xx




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I should be getting the results soon :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to see Frozen, but nobody will come with me haha. Oh well when I get it on DVD can just play it on repeat!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! It was the first thing I'd seen in the cinema for ages xx

      Delete