Friday 21 February 2014

Beauty & Fashion Wishlist #01



I love making wishlist posts and as it's my birthday tomorrow so I thought that now was as good a time as any to write a little wishlist. I mainly get money for my birthday so might buy a couple of things from my wishlist with it. 

The Caleena bow leather matinee purse from Ted Baker is absolutely beautiful and it's something that I think any girl would love!  Hopefully it's something that I will own in the future, aka when I can part with £75 for a purse ouch!

I don't own anything from Pandora (I know, shock horror!) but I love the look of the Pink Enamel Twist Ring which is meant to be a stacking ring and also the February Birth Stone Ring (not in the picture, sorry). Although I struggle to spell February, I love my birth stone, amethyst, so think this would be perfect for me.

The Urban Decay Naked Lipglosses are something that I ave been intrigued by since the release and after seeing swatches on blogs I decided that the shades I would love are Lovechild (left) and Streak (right). I still haven't tried any Urban Decay make up so might have to give in any buy myself these although at £14 they aren't cheap.

Real Technique brushes are another thing that I am yet to buy, it hasn't been easy giving in to the hype surrounding them however I felt like I have enough brushes and don't need anymore. After seeing the Real Technique Blush Brush the other day I have decided that I need it, after all I don't have many blush brushes. It's under £6 in Asda too which is another good reason to get it (right?).

I don't often get sucked in by bags but I love the Double Zip Holdall in grey from Topshop, I think it is the perfect size for everyday use (when I'm not at school obviously) and I love the shape and colour of it. I have some Topshop vouchers I still need to spend so might put them towards this bag. 

Another thing on my wishlist is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and whilst I would never pay that much for an eyeshadow palette, I can still oogle it right?

I NEED some new shoes and have my eye on MAX Heavy Sole Loafers from Topshop and after reading reviews on them I think they were made for me. I have extremely narrow feet so can't normally get shoes without straps and a lot of people have said these shoes are too narrow which means they should fit me perfectly, yay! It's almost inevitable that I'm going to get these so I will let you know how I get on with them!

What's on your wishlist?

Megan x





2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to get my hands on some Real Techniques brushes too! They are part of the 3for2 in Boots as well- it's just a shame i'm not in the UK :(

    xo
    Kirsty
    www.beautyisperfection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I didn't even realise Boots were having 3for2 haha that's probably for the best though! If your only after the individual brushes definitely check Asda out as they are all under £6 which is so cheap :) x

      Delete