Wednesday 19 February 2014

Benefit Porefessional Primer Review


Porefessional from Benefit is a product loved by most bloggers and is a product that has been really hyped up over the years. Although I have had a few tubes of it for a while I only started using it in December so thought I'd add the the millions of reviews already on the internet!


First of all how lovely is the packaging? Benefit are one of the best brands at packaging, it makes you want their products even more! Porefessional claims to minimise pores and give an overall more flawless look to the skin as well as doing the normal job of a primer, to stop foundation sliding around. So did I think it lived up to the hype? 

The answer is yes. I do love this, I notice that my pores (which aren't massive) are much less visible when I pat on this. I did find however that if you rub it in, even a little bit, that it has no effect on the pores whatsoever so if you get this ensure that you pat it on.

I love how smooth Porefessional makes my skin feel once I've applied it. I focus it on the centre of my face (chin and nose) and work it outwards. I find that once I've applied it a lot of redness from my skin has gone and therefore my skin looks better. I don't always apply foundation on top of this as I feel it evens my skin tone out alone. 

When I do put this under foundation it makes my base make up last at least 3 hours longer than it normally would and I don't end up with little shiny patches all over my face during the day where my foundation has slid off. 

Even though this costs £24.50 I think it is completely worth it, especially if make up is prone to slipping off your face. You do only need a tiny bit of product each time too so cost per use doesn't work out to be too much. There are also often discounts at Asos so then is an ideal time to pick it up. You can buy Porefessional from here.

Have you tried Porefessional? If so I'd love to know your thoughts on it!

Megan xx


2 comments:

  1. I use Baby Skin but it doesn't seem like it works as well as Porefessioinal. I really need to give it a try out, great review.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glamour magazine usually have mini porefessional samples as the free gift around this time of year so keep your eyes peeled :) x

      Delete