Friday 28 February 2014

Products I've Used Up #01


I am trying to use up things before I buy new ones so have decided to sort of keep track of how much I have used up on my blog. I have a serious amount of body care products hair care products as well as make up (lets face it, i'm never going to finish make up before buying new bits) so really need to use them up as I don't want things to go off before I have even started to use them. I will let you know what I think of each product as I go through them except for the products that I have mentioned a lot before and deodorant (cause that's a bit of a we Although this is most of my empties I have accidentally thrown some away as I have been storing these since the beginning of January.


Batiste graffiti, fresh, cherry and lace (£2.99)* - I have a post coming up which is all about Batiste so I won't talk too much about these. I love Batiste and will always repurchase it as it's cheap and does the job for me. My favourite of these 4 is fresh, its such a clean scent and isn't too overpowering like some. 


Treacle Moon Those Lemonade Days Shower Gel (£2.99)* - I love Treacle Moon, they are an amazing brand and even though the range is so affordable, the scents of the products aren't compromised which is amazing. The shower gels lather up really well and the scent, which is a great wake-me-up scent, lasts on the skin faintly for a few hours which is lovely. I have already repurchased in a different scent. 

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner (£2.69) - With these repairing hair products I can never tell if they work or not so while I don't think this did anything, I did enjoy using it. Its very moisturising and smells like the products they use at hairdressers (that sounds a bit weird, I hope you know what I mean). I won't repurchase this but I do think it's a nice product.

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Intensive Mask (£4.79) - Love love love this! I have a full review of this coming up next week but let me just say it's amazing. I have really long hair that is so difficult to get a comb or brush through, especially when its wet, and this has been a miracle product for me. I will probably repurchase this however the bee strong conditioner is equally as good if not better.

Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel (£6) - I've spoken about this shower gel before and how much I love it isn't a secret. Even though to me £6 is a lot for shower gel, this literally lasts forever as it is such a bit bottle and the pump means you don't end up squeezing it all over the shower floor and wasting half a bottle. I will definitely repurchase this when I have used up the rest of my shower gels.


I know these are a bit of a gross thing to talk about so I will keep it quick. Yes I am aware that these are a bit controversial and they aren't the best for the skin but they work for me so I will carry on using them. 

T-Zone clear out pore strips (£1.49) - These are so cheap and the best nose strips I have tried. They are a little bit messy to take off as they break apart and leave a residue on the skin but they work so well. I will definitely repurchase these.

Boots Tea Tree pore strips (£4.99) -  I didn't have very high expectations for these and I was right not too. I didn't notice any difference when I used these and although there better for the skin than others, I would never buy these again.

Biore deep cleansing pore strips (£7.99)* - These were a massive disappointment! I mean they were okay but didn't do anything amazing. They are quite expensive for what they are as well so I definitely wouldn't recommend these. 

I am pleased to see that this year I have finished 20 products so far. If you've recently done an empties post please leave the link below, I would love to check it out!

Megan x




2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea, I think I may start doing it, but I have the bad habit of not finishing things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really bad at finishing things too! If you do it let me know, I'd love to see! xx

      Delete