Wednesday 16 July 2014

What I'm Doing #1


Instead of telling you the same boring news every week like I began to do at the beginning of the year I have decided I will write these sorts of posts when I have some exciting things going on in my life instead of just going to sixth form and all of the things that come with that. This may end up being a boring post but my blog is also a diary for me to look back on. 

First things first next week I will be away with no internet access. I'm going on a summer school to a university to sample the university experience before I have to apply. I'm doing a sociology and ethics course which I am quite looking forward to as I am seriously considering doing sociology at university. My friend went on her summer school last week and although what she has told me has made me more apprehensive about the whole thing, I'm sort of looking forward to it. I'm hoping that once I'm there I will be fine. This may also sound really silly but I've never actually been away alone for more than a day or 2 so I have a feeling I will be missing my family (along with the internet) after a whole week. I will definitely let you know about the experience when I am back if anyone is interested? 

I also just had my hair cut and I don't really know what I think of it. I've never had my hair shaped or dyed or anything so its a bit boring and I really want to go for a consultation and cut at a really good salon at some point this year. Anyway I had about 4 or 5 inches cut off because I thought it would make my hair look a hell of a lot better but it doesn't look great :( It is still long really but to me it feels short! 

Tomorrow I'm going for a meal at Wagamamas with some a couple of friends. I haven't been before and have seen the menu and literally have no idea what to have. If you've been please let me know what is nice!

I think that's everything I have to update you on for now!

Let me know if your doing anything exciting over the next few weeks!

Megan x


4 comments:

  1. I did a trip away as a sort of University taster in year 10 and it was absolutely nothing like my actual Uni experience, it was incredibly fun though. Met people who I still speak to 8 years on! Hope you enjoy it :)

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee enjoy the uni taster week! I never knew these were a thing until this year - I only went on taster days to a few unis in London, but more to see what course I'd do. I ended up not doing any of the courses I tried out haha. I feel your pain with the hair cut girl :( I have mega long hair and freak every time I have to get it trimmed, it's my safety blanket! I now don't go to a salon but getg my mate to just snip it, being a student I can't afford it anyway! And enjoy your wagas meal so jeal! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thought I should take advantage of the opportunity! People keep telling me my hair is long but it just doesn't feel right haha! x

      Delete