Wednesday 6 August 2014

August Goals


I love writing lists and setting goals for myself so thought I would share my goals for August with you all. This post was scheduled to go up on the 1st but I didn't realise until now that it hadn't gone up, hence the lateness. Sorry!  

1. Go to the cinema.
2. Start exercising more.
3. Read 4 books.
4. Post on my blog at least 3 times a week.
5. Lose 5lbs.
6. Go out for a meal with my friends.
7. Get some of my photos printed.
8. Write the first draft of my personal statement. 
9. Meet up with friends more.
10. Order my provisional driving licence.

Be sure to let me know what your goals for August are!

Megan x

2 comments:

  1. I love setting myself targets and I always have 'to do' lists running. I've never really sat down and thought of monthly goals though- it sounds like a fun idea! You will be well ahead of the game having a first draft of your personal statement by the end of the month- go you!
    Julz Obsessions xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lists for everything haha! It seems most people have already done their first draft of their personal statement so I feel a bit behind but seeing as it doesn't need to be ready until January I think I still have plenty of time! x

      Delete