Thursday 18 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Skincare




Makeup Revolution are a fairly new brand that are dominating the drugstore beauty scene. Although I had only heard good things about the makeup items available from Makeup Revolution, I hadn't heard anything about the skincare products so when I was kindly sent them I was interested to find out what they were like.

The attack anti bacterial face wash (£10) is a foam facial wash which has a dual pump to combine a cleanser and toner in one. It claims to help to prevent spots, blemishes and breakouts and keep excess oil at bay. I personally am not a massive fan of the packaging but the product inside is actually quite good. I do have combination skin so it does make my dry patches a bit drier but I use the defence step of the 2 products to combat this. I wouldn't recommend this if you have dry skin, purely because of the foam. I really think that this has helped to clear up my skin a bit as blemishes and massive breakouts have gone down.

The defence anti bacterial serum and primer (£10) has become one of my favourite products. It acts as both a serum which protects against blemishes as well as a makeup primer. It makes my skin so smooth and I've found it makes my foundation last a little bit longer before it starts to look a bit shiny. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out although I don't think that will be for a while as the tiniest amount covers my face. Again I'm not a fan of the packaging of this but for a product so good, I can deal with it.

Have you tried any items from Makeup Revolution? 

Megan x

1 comment:

  1. May have to try that, you've deffinately tempted me! Xx I love your blog name by the way, it's super cute xx I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome it visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete