Monday 15 September 2014

Total Media



When I first started blogging I had no idea what a PR company or digital agency was. However after several years of blogging on and off I have had the opportunity to work with many amazing companies, Total Media being one of these!

Total Media are a London Based Digital Agency who pride themselves in having over 30 years of experience and have grown with the times. As they are an independent media company and aren't tied to advertising companies, they really do do what's best for the brands that they work with. 

They have worked with the brand behind my favourite healthy snacks, Natural Balance, as well as the O2 Arena and The White Company. They work to help brands grow by helping them with advertising campaigns and online promotion. Also, they have experience of launching new brands as well as relaunching pre-existing brands that were not as up to date as they need to be in order to be successful.

Total Media are definitely one of my favourite digital agencies to work with and from what I have seen all of their work they have done for brands is of top quality and has proven to be a success. 

What do you think of digital agencies?

Megan x

*This is a sponsored post but all of these views about Total Media are my own!



No comments:

Post a Comment