Wednesday 17 December 2014

Winter Home Wishlist

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Now that I've got a job and payday is coming up I've been looking at homey things that aren't really needed but that will still make a nice addition to my house. 

Diptyque candles are something that I have always wanted to try however the price has put me off but this spice scented candle has cute packaging which makes it more justified right?

I also love baking and after seeing an advert for the Morphy Richards Folding Standing Mixer I had a look online and was pleased to see it only costs £60. Kitchen aids are pretty but they really do take up a lot of space, which most people don't have in their kitchens so this is a more practical, much cheaper alternative. 

I love cushions during the winter months! I have a Labrador so this cushion from Laura Ashley was too cute 
not to include. At £25 I don't think I will ever own it but I suppose it's nice to look at! The Faux Fur Cushion is from Asda and only £8, I seem to have a thing for heart cushions!

Different storage solutions are something that I am always looking at. I have letter holders that are home to press releases, a ceramic dish that holds nail varnish and a hatbox that holds my notebooks. I have always wanted a crate to hold body and skincare products or to just sit somewhere in my room empty. I prefer the ones that are a bit shabby but love them all! 

Lastly this beanbag from Bean Bag Boss looks super comfy and is something that I'd love. There are so many colours and patterns but I think this pink and purple design is my favourite. The reason these look better than other beanbags is that they are enormous and can be made into different shapes to make the seat comfy to everyone! 






No comments:

Post a Comment